CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

starting up this again

Sorry I havn't been able to post some comments on my blog. The reason why is because I have been really busy with football.

My team went undefeated in the season and lost to the dixie team in the semi-finals. WE now are in the allstars and have a game Dec. 3 and it is part of the rotary bowl. The heat starts the day before the game and we are ready to kick some more butt this season. I am also playing on the washington county allstars and play in Vegas next weekend. We will see you next time.

2 comments:

Britt or Michelle said...

I am so lucky I have you as my brother, because I have learned all my sweet basketball moves from you!haha You should come and watch my games. You are so lucky you got to go up to the utah game, I couldn't even watch it i was so sick. But I could skool you in any sport, any day. haha jk.

meri said...

brock, I'm so glad you started blogging again. It gives me something to do when I work the night shift. That was so fun to watch your football in vegas, your team was awesome. can't wait to hear your talk in church tomorrow. good luck. thanks for always tending for us. Mer