CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Football Again

My football teamis doing awesome this year! We are now 3-0 it is so fun. Last night we were supposed to blay the vikings (a Dixie team) and we got all set up and then there was a power puff collage game so they kicked us off. Everyone was sooooooooooo mad including me, but at least I got to see my sister play Good job! you are awewsome good job scoring 2/3ds of the goals.

The desert hills final football game is tonight and they had a O.K. season. When or should i say if i make the team we will be pretty good. See ya later

3 comments:

meri said...

Brock, you should go see the dhs football game tomorrow in hurricane. the kutv news is going to be there, you should go and try to get on tv. sorry we missed your last few football games, but we got tired of seeing you DOMANate every other team.

Bearonabike said...

Brock for President!!

Britt or Michelle said...

Nice job in football this year, even though I only got to see like 4 of your games, and the last one I went to you lost! :( You should comment on my blog every once in a while. I hope I make the basketball team. Thanks for helping me out! Talk to you later, Have fun!