CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

FOOTBALL!(and school)

Football started this week yes finallly! And of course school again. I am x-ed again this year and will be next year too. I think we will have a good season this yaer. All of my friends are on my team this year too. The first Desert Hills football game was on friday. They played Uinta and killed them. school started and all of my classes are just o.k. Nothing is really going on so comment after.



sportsplayer 14

4 comments:

Shell said...

I'm glad football started, I can't wait for your first game. I hope your team is good.

Britt or Michelle said...

I will try to make it to all of your football games this season, but I might be kind of busy with soccer. I bet you will be way good. SMASH those shrimps!!! The football game was fun. I think desert hills is way good in every sport this year. Well, have fun with football!

Britt or Michelle said...

I like the music! Aren't you glad you have a nice sister like me who can show you how to do stuff like that. Thanks for helping me with the surf board yesterday, I am so glad I did it. Have fun!

meri said...

I can't wait to see your first football game. You're going to kick some butt. Did you see in the paper, this month there is a competition at the rec center, it's called kick, pass, punt. If you win you get 2 tickets to a san francisco 49ers game and the trip included. you better start practicing and go for it. I think it's for kids age 10-15. check it out on the St. george rec center web site. You better be practicing hard at football. Mer